This second program of the series aims at raising awareness and deepening understanding about how decision-making works in human beings on one side and AI on the other side. Decision-making processes are complex, and this program really wants to help individuals and leaders to make sense of the complexities of decision-making in an uncertain world and help them make wiser decisions at individual, organisation and societal, leveraging on AI.
Digital learning: 4 workouts
Virtual workshops: 3 x 90min
Overall program duration: 6-8 weeks
Max participant number: 20
Program cost per participant: Euro 750
- Explore how the human decision-making process works
- Provide information about the AI decision making process
- Discuss fields where we are already delegating decisions to AI and where we could leverage more on AI to support us with the decision-making and where we should be mindful
- Reflect on how this affects me and my environment
- Introduction: What is AI and how can it support in a complex environment?
- The mystery of human decision-making: What is the nature of will and decision-making? How do we make decisions as individuals and in a system?
- The mystery of AI decision-making: How does AI learn? How is AI making decisions? How do we know what is being included and excluded in the AI decision-making process?
- Human-machine collaboration: Which decisions are we already delegating to AI? Where could we and our businesses benefit from a collaborative human-AI decision-making process?
- Impact: How can I make sense of this external change? What impact does it have on our society, our organisations and on me?
This program gives participants the opportunity to practice a visionary and transformational leadership mindset, improve responsiveness to external developments and develop flexibility in the face of change.
The program is based on the exchange of ideas and the sharing of knowledge which mobilise, systemise and exploit individual and group experience to produce deep insights and long-term perspectives.
The whole reflective journey stimulates participants to ask new questions and to use and practice their capacity to think critically and to make sense of what surrounds us.
This is a purely digital & virtual program which is made up of 3 virtual sessions and 4 digital modules trigger the thinking process throughout. This facilitated process animated by different inputs and by a rigorous guidance of the group dynamics through professional facilitation, stimulates individual reflections and leverages collective intelligence during the group conversations.